- It Can Make You Feel Happier.
- It Can Help With Weight Loss.
- It Is Good for Your Muscles and Bones.
- It Can Increase Your Energy Levels.
- It Can Reduce Your Risk of Chronic Disease.
- It Can Help Skin Health.
- It Can Help Your Brain Health and Memory.
Truly incredible – recently I stopped exercising and my energy level dropped and I became lethargic and not able to get my body active back again…I started my runs, walks and backward all over again…and now I am happier, feel good with my weight, eat healthier and my brains are back to active environment!!
Why we sometime feel lazy or not wanting to exercise?
- To hassle of waking up early
- To hassle of getting our muscles active back again
- Why take the pain?
- We are all going to die anyway’s why exercise?
- Remember when you become sick for a prolong period because of you your bad attitude towards keeping fit yourself will hurt people around you – for they have to fend and care for you – ask yourself is that fair!!
Running or cycling is not the only exercise in the world!!! Some just hate them….so be it – start breeze walking or backward walking or dancing classes …
- It pumps up your endorphins. Physical activity helps bump up the production of your brain’s feel-good neurotransmitters, called endorphins.
- It’s meditation in motion.
- It improves your mood.
Working out leads to changes in your brain, such as increased blood flow and the creation of new neural pathways. Hormones such as endorphins, serotonin, dopamine, and testosterone are also released in response to increased physical activity. Endorphins give you that post-exercise high-as-a-kite feeling.
So whether you want to do it or don’t want to do it!!! YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT – THE CHOICES ARE YOURS!!
Article by: D’Parlei Services & Marketing.